Monday, April 16, 2012

Second day first obstacles

Castel Chiodato

After escaping the morning rush in Montorotondo and crossing the autostrade del Sole, I pass by a lovely wood reservation with a lot of flours and a swine not to far from me shuffling around. The way is now even more hilly than yesterday with a lot of ups and down's so I decide not to pass by MonteFlavio but take the direction to Montelibretto, which is a shorter way to Farfa. Today it rains a lot in the afternoon, and when I arrive in Montelibretto I have 29km on the counter, enough for today. But my feet suffer from blasters, when I go to the pharmacy the man want to see my pelgrim feet and instructs me not to continue for some days. That's why I decide to take the next day the train to Tuoro, to rest for 2 or 3 days. But no panic moral is still OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment